Your Latest?

You are here: Forums Q&A Your Latest?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Joseph Black Joseph Black 2 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Joseph Black
    Joseph Black
    Administrator
    @joe

This evening I made my first attempt at downloading a second operating system onto my computer. Currently my PC runs Windows 10, but I’ve been wanting to try out the free and open source Linux for a good while now. So I downloaded Ubuntu (a new user-friendly distribution of Linux) onto a USB drive and I was going to load it into Oracle VirtualBox, which is software that lets you run desktops virtually without having to partition your hard drive and run them simultaneously on your own machine. Long and slightly nerdy story short, Ubuntu made my computer go boom. I restarted and totally wiped the USB drive just to be on the safe side, but I’m a little bummed that my new project went sideways right out of the gate.

My question to all of you though is: What projects are you tackling right now or interested in looking into? We all have hobbies or passions that we pursue outside of work or school. What’s yours?

Joseph Black
    Founder of Almost Epic

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.